Nine Tips for Public Speaking from Presentation Plus by David Peoples
1. Memorize the first two minutes of your presentation
2. Preplan the first 3 to 5 words
3. Create cheat sheets
4. Rehearse, Rehearse, Rehearse
5. Arrive 30 minutes early
6. Meet, touch, and talk with audience before meeting
7. Breathing deeply gets the poison out
8. Lift up on chair (Grab bottom of seat and pull up hard for 5 seconds, then repeat, repeat, repeat This will release tension)
9. Press palms together: this helps reduce tension.
Stick to the agenda and do not stray.