HOA Association Management
in San Antonio, Texas
HOA Association Management
We provide Board Members the tools to be the most effective volunteer leaders possible
Our HOA management services allow the board members to effectively govern their community by governing within budget while keeping the residents satisfied and informed.
We handle all the details
- Assessment and Special Assessment Billing
- Delinquency Enforcement and Collection
- Annual Budget Preparation and Financial Planning
- Manage Operating and Reserve Accounts
- Reserve Planning and Budgeting
Owner Payments via Check, Online and Direct Draft
- Pay all Association Expenses
- Financial Reporting Monthly
- Investment Assistance and Analysis
Tax and Audit Coordination
HOA Manangement Services
- Filing and assisting with all insurance claims
Distribution of newsletters and notices
- Issue new owner welcome packages
- Records management and storage
Prepare RFP and bid specifications
Contractor negotiations and selection
Track all incoming phone calls and requests
- Transition from Developer to Homeowner Board
- Maintaining CC&Rs, Bylaws, and Articles of Incorporation
- Complete financial and accounting services
- Review of financial statements
- Implementation of reserve study
- Management of accounts payable
- Collection of assessments
- Competitive bidding of vendor contracts
- Communication with owners
- Maintaining community and owner files
- Physical maintenance inspections
- Maintenance and property upkeep
- Assisting and educating Boards of Directors and Committees
- Compliance state and federal laws related to HOA’s
- Handling transfer of ownership on resale units
- HOA Board training
He or she helps Board Members handle the day-to-day needs of your HOA. From paying bills and working with vendors, to the beautification of your property and maintaining compliance with governing documents. Your HOA Manager will help bring continuity and stability to your HOA. An HOA is a 24/7/365 operation and you need a managerial staff that will take care of your needs at a moment’s notice. Your HOA Manager is available at any time of the day to help with emergencies.
We realize and embrace that each community is different and will customize a plan to fit your communities unique needs.
Call us for more information at: 210-651-2138
We understand the close supervision, training and support that is required for an association to be successful and we provide Board Members the tools to be the most effective volunteer leaders possible.
As community stewards, we embrace and value the concept that through collaborative management, we are, in fact, dedicated to delivering total peace of mind to our communities. As a true partner of our clients, we pledge to provide outstanding personal service and timely and accurate information with honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business.
HOA Management Services provides “customer service style” support to their HOA boards and community members. We go above and beyond the call of duty returning every phone call and managing every detail before considering a job complete.