If you see a message stating you cannot make online payments, please contact your property manager as this is a service they can choose whether or not to offer their residents.
- Once logged in, you will land on the Home tab where you can view your current balance owed and details of current and future charges broken down by month.
- Click Set Up Autopay to create an automatically recurring payment.
- You have two options of payment methods. Select eCheck (direct withdrawal from bank account) or Credit or Debit Card.
- eCheck payments are free to you, while Credit or Debit Card payments carry a non-refundable online portal convenience fee that is added to the total of your payment. See the FAQs for more information about these fees.
- Pay Now – Continue through the steps to submit a payment directly to your property management company. You will receive a confirmation email once the payment is successfully submitted, although this does not mean it has cleared your bank account yet. If you do not receive a confirmation email, you did not fully complete all necessary steps to submit the payment.