You build communities – Concept Association Management helps you build total peace of mind.
Our HOA management services for developers and builders enhance your level of community development, a concept we define as when a community operates at its peak potential in terms of financial and operational aspects as well as a deep sense of community spirit, all of which are deeply affected by your HOA management services or property management services.
Concept Association Management is Dedicated to Delivering Total Peace of Mind to our developer clients by taking the headaches out of community association management. Developers trust Concept Association Management because of our expert track record and established team.
Our management services for developers include:
- Preparing a build-out budget to determine assessment amount.
- Creating a cash flow budget to determine the financial obligation of developer, when documents provide a subsidy requirement.
- Analysis of monthly financial statements, including quarterly “indicated actual” reports, tracking income and expenses in order to monitor Developer’s actual subsidies vs. projected subsidies.
- Applying for an Employer Identification Number (EIN), as needed, for non-profit corporations to file taxes and open bank accounts.
- Opening necessary bank accounts on behalf of the Association, including operating and reserve accounts (as required).
- Evaluating and advising on Governing Documents including Articles, Bylaws, and CC&Rs.
- Appointing AAM, LLC as members to the architectural committee, so the Declarant is not required to review every minor architectural submittal, as long as it complies with the Governing Documents. The Board Member will be included on the Committee for unusual or precedent setting submittals and to ensure in compliance with statute.
- Creating working documents including Design Guidelines, Association Rules, and Fine and Collection policies.
- Providing Builder title companies with closing instructions for Association fees to be collected on “Builder-to-Homeowner” transactions.
- Developing a custom built website that can link to Builder sites for sales information (if Premium website option is selected).
- Assist with information needed to complete public reports.
- Coordinating the transition of common areas to the Association for maintenance.
- Assistance deeding the common areas to the Association and submitting for common area valuation to receive property tax savings on common areas.
- Assistance setting up utility accounts in the Association name (as long as Articles have been filed and the Association is in good standing), including invoicing for deposits or applying for bonds as may be required by utility companies as a security deposit.
- Ordering a reserve study to ensure the proper funding of the reserve account is started as soon as possible.
- Lifestyle development of social activities and event programming.
Pre Development Consulting Services
Our services listed are available on an hourly consulting basis prior to signing a management contract. Call Mike Maring at 210.336.9298 to discuss your community needs today.
Helping communities Thrive.
Consistent and Expert
Management Support to
protect your investment.