BOARD TRAINING 101
If you’re on the board or a committee of your condominium or homeowner’s association, you’ve got a big responsibility. Find the answers to the most common questions posed by volunteer leaders like you:
- What’s expected of board members—the president, vice president, secretary and treasurer?
- How do presidents prepare for and conduct productive board meetings?
- How do boards establish committees and choose the best members?
- What’s expected of committee members?
- What are the most common committees and what do they do?
- What’s fiduciary duty and how do volunteers honor it?
- How can board members avoid conflicts of interest?
Learn Answers to these questions by selecting helpful articles below: